Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
THIS COPY COMES WITH AN INSERT, A RARE POEM, "From My Lai the Thunder Went West", Authors Note: 100 copies of this poem, signed and numbered 1 -100 have been printed to enable, through their sales, the printing and distribution of further copies, which are free of charge.[IRISH POETRY]. RYAN, Richard. LEDGES [Poems]. (Dublin):: Poetry Ireland Editions/ The Dolmen Press,, 1970. First edition of author's (first?) book. . A near fine copy. . Octavo, printed wrappers, 38 pages, sewn. I recommend looking at all of my photos. They describe the item better than my words. They are all my own photographs of each item.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Bay Shore Emporium (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Richard Ryan
- Sewn in
- Book condition
- Used - Some bends on cover.
- Jacket condition
- Good, corners dinged.
- Quantity available
- Poetry Ireland Editions 10 INCLUDING RARE POEM INSERT
- Dolmen Press
- Place of Publication
- Dublin, Ireland
- Date published
- Ledges, Richard Ryan, Dolmen Press, Irish poetry,
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Bay Shore Emporium
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Bay Shore Emporium
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- The paper covering on the outside of a paperback. Also see the entry for pictorial wraps, color illustrated coverings for...[more]