Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Perth: Wood and Son, 1903. Bound in dark red cloth with gilt titling and decoration on front cover. Some wear and marking to the covers. Binding loosened a bit but secure. Ink inscription on front end paper. Some light toning and marking to the pages. A collection of Scots verse.. First Edition. Cloth. Good. 12mo - over 6¾" - 7¾" tall.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Bensons Antiquarian Books (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Leisure Lays
- Carnegie, Alex S
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- First Edition
- Wood and Son
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Antiquarian Poetry Scottish
- Bookseller catalogs
- 12mo - over 6¾" - 7¾" tall
Terms of Sale
Bensons Antiquarian Books
Payment is accepted by cheque, cash, electronic bank transfer, postal/money order or Paypal. Returns are accepted within 14 days of receipt if the book is not to your satisfaction. Photographs or further information on books will gladly be provided on request.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Bensons Antiquarian Books
We specialise in history, roman and greek classics, books dating from the 17th and 18th century, fine bindings and general second-hand stock.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback....[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]