LEO THE CIRCUS BOY or Life Under the Great White Canvas.
by Bonehill, Captain Ralph
- Good overall in illustrated boards (illustrations on front cover bright and attractive, neat prev owner's name, front hinge
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Bookfever.com, IOBA (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- LEO THE CIRCUS BOY or Life Under the Great White Canvas.
- Bonehill, Captain Ralph
- Book condition
- Used - Good overall in illustrated boards (illustrations on front cover bright and attractive, neat prev owner's name, front hinge
- M.A. Donohue & Company,
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- (ca 1920, c. 1897.)
- Bookseller catalogs
- Juvenile Series;
Terms of Sale
Do not hesitate to call us at 1-209-274-6960 or email us at email@example.com if you have any questions or want to confirm availability. FREE gift wrapping upon request. Books are packed carefully, shipped promptly with delivery confirmation and insurance at our expense. We want our customers to be totally satisfied with their purchase and guarantee all of our books to be as described. If for any reason you want to return a book, please contact us within 10 days of receipt of the book. Returned books must be in the same condition as we shipped to you. Reciprocal trade courtesies offered, institutions may request to be invoiced. WANT lists welcomed; we have assisted many collectors and scholars in acquiring books in their area of interest.
About the Seller
About Bookfever.com, IOBA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.