Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Leonard Cohen ’s artistic career began in 1956 with the publication of his first book of poetry, Let Us Compare Mythologies (just reissued). He has published two novels, The Favourite Gam e and Beautiful Losers , and ten books of poetry, most recently Stranger Music: Selected Poems and Songs and Book of Longing . He has to date made seventeen albums, the latest being Dear Heather . Numerous tribute albums, in many languages, have celebrated his songs. He divides his time between Los Angeles and Montreal. From the Trade Paperback edition.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Raptis Rare Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Let Us Compare Mythologies.
- Cohen, Leonard
- Book condition
- McGill Poetry Series by Contact Press
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Let Us Compare Mythologies First Edition, Let Us Compare Mythologies Signed, Signed Leonard Cohen
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Raptis Rare Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed.
About the Seller
About Raptis Rare Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing...[more]