LETTERS CONTAINING A SKETCH OF THE POLITICS OF FRANCE. From the Thirty-First of May 1793, Till the Twenty-Eighth of July 1794, and of the Scenes which have Passed in the Prisons of Paris.
by Williams, Helen Maria (1762-1827)
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- THE FAMILY ALBUM, ABAA (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- LETTERS CONTAINING A SKETCH OF THE POLITICS OF FRANCE. From the Thirty-First of May 1793, Till the Twenty-Eighth of July 1794, and of the Scenes which have Passed in the Prisons of Paris.
- Williams, Helen Maria (1762-1827)
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Quantity available
- Printed for Mathew Carey, William Young, Thomas Dobson, H. & P. Rice and John Ormrod, Philadelphia: .
- Date published
- EARLY AMERICAN IMPRINTS AUTOBIOGRAPHY LETTERS POLITICS GOVERNMENT FRANCE FRENCH REVOLUTION PRISONS OF PARIS HELEN MARIA WILLIAMS WOMEN EVANS PHILADELPHIA IMPRINT 1796
- Bookseller catalogs
- AUTOBIOGRAPHY / BIOGRAPHY; FRENCH / FRANCE; EARLY AMERICAN IMPRINTS;
Terms of Sale
THE FAMILY ALBUM, ABAA
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About THE FAMILY ALBUM, ABAA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Foxing is the age related browning, or brown-yellowish spots, that can occur to book paper over time. When this aging process...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback....[more]