LETTERS CONTAINING A SKETCH OF THE SCENES WHICH PASSED IN VARIOUS DEPARTMENTS OF FRANCE DURING THE TYRANNY OF ROBESPIERRE; And of the Events which took place in Paris on the 28th of July, 1794.
by Williams, Helen Maria (1762-1827)
- See description
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- THE FAMILY ALBUM, ABAA (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- LETTERS CONTAINING A SKETCH OF THE SCENES WHICH PASSED IN VARIOUS DEPARTMENTS OF FRANCE DURING THE TYRANNY OF ROBESPIERRE; And of the Events which took place in Paris on the 28th of July, 1794.
- Williams, Helen Maria (1762-1827)
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- From the press of Snowden & M'Corkle, Philadelphia: .
- Date published
- EARLY AMERICAN IMPRINTS AUTOBIOGRAPHY HISTORY LETTERS POLITICS GOVERNMENT FRANCE FRENCH REVOLUTION ROBESPIERRE HELEN MARIA WILLIAMS WOMEN EVANS PHILADELPHIA IMPRINT 1796
- Bookseller catalogs
- LAW / GOVERNMENT / POLITICS; FRENCH / FRANCE; EARLY AMERICAN IMPRINTS;
Terms of Sale
THE FAMILY ALBUM, ABAA
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About THE FAMILY ALBUM, ABAA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]
- spine label
- The paper or leather descriptive tag attached to the spine of the book, most commonly providing the title and author of the...[more]
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback....[more]
- Foxing is the age related browning, or brown-yellowish spots, that can occur to book paper over time. When this aging process...[more]
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...[more]