The Letters of Horace Walpole (9 Vols.)
by (Walpole, Horace) Cunningham, Peter, Ed
- near fine
- Near Fine/No Jacket
Rosemont, Pennsylvania, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London: Henry G. Bohn, 1861. Six panels on spine with ruled gilt and fleurons divided by raised gilt bands. Dark green leather spines with large tips with double gold rule outlining them. Endpaper pastedowns and boards are in a blue green and brown marble paper. Silk markers, silk headers and TEG all volumes. Bindings signed by Root & Son. There are numerous engraved plates. A handsome set.. First Thus. Three-Quarter Leather. Near Fine/No Jacket. 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall. Trade.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- The Title Page ABAA (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Letters of Horace Walpole (9 Vols.)
- (Walpole, Horace) Cunningham, Peter, Ed
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- First Thus
- Henry G. Bohn
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9&f
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
The Title Page ABAA
Accept returns with satisfactory reason and state of book as mailed.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2006
Ask Seller a Question
About The Title Page ABAA
Approximately 60,000 books displayed in our storefront with another 50,000 in an available storage facility. It is a general, out of print, and antiquarian book store. A gem in the heart of Rosemont, we believe in personal service to the customer. We also search for books.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined by AB...
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...