Letters and Memorials of Jane Welsh Carlyle. In Three Volumes
by Carlyle, Jane Welsh; Prepared by Thomas Carlyle; Edited by James Anthony Froude
- Very Good Plus/No Jacket, As Issued
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Dale Steffey Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Letters and Memorials of Jane Welsh Carlyle. In Three Volumes
- Carlyle, Jane Welsh; Prepared by Thomas Carlyle; Edited by James Anthony Froude
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good Plus
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket, As Issued
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- Longmans, Green & Co.
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Literature; Fine Bindings; Nineteenth Century;
- 8vo - over 7�" - 9�" tall
Terms of Sale
Dale Steffey Books
Any book is returnable for any reason within 10 days for a complete refund, as long as it is returned in the same condition as when received. Please notify in advance of return. I accept checks, money orders, Mastercard, Visa, and bank wire transfer.
About the Seller
About Dale Steffey Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- Calf or calf hide is a common form of leather binding. Calf binding is naturally a light brown but there are ways to treat...[more]
- Marbled boards
- The heel of the spine.
- Morocco is a style of leather book binding that is usually made with goatskin, as it is durable and easy to dye. (see also...[more]