Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
John Murray, London, 1936 0000000000. Hardcover with Unclipped Jacket. Octavo, 316pp. Fourth Edition.Jacket grubby with small chips and edgewear. Boards bumped with slight fading to top edge. Very slight foxing to eps and foredge, otherwise tight. Overall Fair / Good+ .
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Picaresque Books & Galerie Fantoosh (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- LETTERS TO A SALMON FISHER'S SONS
- Book condition
- John Murray, London, 1936 0000000000
- Hardcover with Jacket, Sporting, Non Fiction, Fishing Sporting Books
Terms of Sale
Picaresque Books & Galerie Fantoosh
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives not correctly described or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2015
Ask Seller a Question
About Picaresque Books & Galerie Fantoosh
Book store and Gallery with an eclectic mix of books. A specialist in Scottish Highlands, Illustrated and First edition books, but also Children's, Sporting,Cooking and Craft books. Also the gallery has a small range of modern and antique maps, paintings and prints.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing...[more]
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc....[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]