Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Old Bookshelf (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Letters of a Traveller; or, Notes of Things Seen in Europe and America.
- Bryant, William Cullen
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- George P. Putnam
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- US Midwest South Slavery Northeast
- Bookseller catalogs
- Travel and Geography; Signed;
- 8vo - over 7�" - 9�" tall
Terms of Sale
We accept payment by check or money order in U.S. currency, PayPal, or by credit card through Biblio.com. We guarantee the condition of every book as it is described in the Biblio.com website. If you're dissatisfied with your purchase (incorrect book/not as described/damaged) or if the order hasn't arrived, you're eligible for a refund within 30 days of the estimated delivery date. If you've changed your mind about a book that you've ordered, please contact us and we'll respond within 2 business days.
About the Seller
About Old Bookshelf
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- A hardcover in which the text block is loose, but still attached to the binding.
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]