Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Harper and Brothers, 1962. Corner bumping. Wear and rubbing to the dust jacket. Price clipped on the inner flap. Otherwise a clean text.. Hard Cover. Good/Good.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Dan A.Domike (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Letters from a Traveller
- Pierre Teilhard De Chardin
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- Harper and Brothers
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Religion; Biography; Science;
Terms of Sale
Dan A. Domike Books accepts checks, money order, Visa and Mastercard. All returns should be made within 30 days of the receipt of the books.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2006
Ask Seller a Question
About Dan A.Domike
Dan A. Domike Books is an on-line and by appointment bookstore located in Hoquiam, Washington. We offer both new and used books in a variety of categories. We welcome special orders.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- price clipped
- When a book is described as price-clipped, it indicates that the portion of the dust jacket flap that has the publisher's...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]