Lettres à Son Altesse Royale le Duc regnant de Saxe-Coburg et Gotha sur la théorie des probabilités, appliquée aux science morales et politiques.
by Quetelet, Lambert Adolphe Jacques
- See description
Los Angeles, California
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Michael R. Thompson, Booksellers, ABAA/ILAB (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Lettres à Son Altesse Royale le Duc regnant de Saxe-Coburg et Gotha sur la théorie des probabilités, appliquée aux science morales et politiques.
- Quetelet, Lambert Adolphe Jacques
- Original printed wrappers. Affixed to the bottom portion of the front wrappers is a printed slip for the Paris publisher, Jules
- Book condition
- First edition of "Quetelet's best researches on the application
- M. Haney,
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- , iv, 450 pp
- Large octavo
- Large octavo
Terms of Sale
Michael R. Thompson, Booksellers, ABAA/ILAB
CWO Visa, MC , American Express, Discover SHipping: $12.00 1st ordinary-sized book within the U.S., at cost for others. Our normal method of shipping within the U.S. is U.P.S. International orders shipped at cost; please inquire about costs of air and surface shipment. All books guaranteed as described. Items returnable within ten days if the customer is dissatisfied; please phone or e-mail first. Customers are encouraged to e-mail us with any questions before ordering.
About the Seller
About Michael R. Thompson, Booksellers, ABAA/ILAB
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- Morocco is a style of leather book binding that is usually made with goatskin, as it is durable and easy to dye. (see also... [More]
- The paper covering on the outside of a paperback. Also see the entry for pictorial wraps, color illustrated coverings for... [More]