Lettres d'un voyageur à l'embouchure de la Seine: Contenant des détails historiques, anecdotiques et statistiques sur les contrées de la Normandie connues sous le nom de pays de Caux, de Lieuvin et de Roumois, dans les départemens de la Seine-Inférieure, du Calvados et de l
by Masson de Saint-Amand, Amand-Narcisse
- See item description
Hay on Wye, Herefordshire
Standard Delivery: 8 to 25 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Chez Guibert. Paris. 1828. First edition. Octavo. . 280pp. Coloured frontispiece, coloured map. Contemporary silked cloth, leather label, gilt lettering. A little rubbed, bumped and faded. Pages untrimmed, foxed, with water staining to upper margins. Signature M. Griffiths to ffep.
Amand-Narcisse Masson de Saint-Amand, (1794-1831) Letters of a traveller at the mouth of the Seine, containing historical information, trivia and statistics on the regions of Normandy of Caux, of Lieuvin and Roumois, in the departments of the Lower Seine, Calvados and Eure. Scarce.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Paul Haynes Rare Books (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Lettres d'un voyageur à l'embouchure de la Seine
- Masson de Saint-Amand, Amand-Narcisse
- Book condition
- Used - See item description
- Quantity available
- Chez Guibert
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- France, Normandy, Calvados, Eure, Seine, Travel
- Bookseller catalogs
- Travel and Exploration; History; Europe; France and French Interest;
Terms of Sale
Paul Haynes Rare Books
We hope to describe items accurately, and any purchase may be returned if it does not correspond with the description, on condition that postal arrangements for return are confirmed as soon as possible with us in advance of return.
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. All items are fully insured during transit, a signature will be required on delivery. Heavier items and multi volume sets may incur a commensurate increase in the postage cost.
Regrettably, European customers may find that there may be delays in delivery due to the Brexit chaos. We regret that we cannot be responsible for taxes or duties imposed in the customer's country.
About the Seller
About Paul Haynes Rare Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- A common abbreviation for Front Free EndPaper. Generally, it is the first page of a book and is part of a single sheet that...[more]
- Foxing is the age related browning, or brown-yellowish spots, that can occur to book paper over time. When this aging process...[more]