Lewis : A History of the Island
by MacDonald, Donald
- Good/Very Good
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
By Dunblane, United Kingdom
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Edinburgh: Gordon Wright, 1978. Hard back in near very good condition. Sunning and minor rubbing to cover edges. Previous owner's inscription on front end paper, otherwise clean internally, binding is good and secure. In very good dust jacket with very slight creasing to edges. 224 pages with 56 illustrations. . Hard Cover. Good/Very Good. 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Bensons Antiquarian Books (GB)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Lewis : A History of the Island
- MacDonald, Donald
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- Very Good
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Gordon Wright
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Scotland Scottish History Islands Lewis
- Bookseller catalogs
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
Bensons Antiquarian Books
Payment is accepted by cheque, cash, electronic bank transfer, postal/money order or Paypal. Returns are accepted within 14 days of receipt if the book is not to your satisfaction. Photographs or further information on books will gladly be provided on request.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Bensons Antiquarian Books
We specialise in history, roman and greek classics, books dating from the 17th and 18th century, fine bindings and general second-hand stock.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.