The Library: A Quarterly Journal of Bibliography (Transactions of the Bibliographical Society) fifth Series Volume XI
by Oates, J.C.T. (ed)
- Good/No Dust Jacket
Didcot, Oxfordshire, United Kingdom
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- PsychoBabel & Skoob Books (GB)
- Seller's Inventory #
- The Library: A Quarterly Journal of Bibliography (Transactions of the Bibliographical Society) fifth Series Volume XI
- Oates, J.C.T. (ed)
- Book Condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket Condition
- No Dust Jacket
- Oxford University Press
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
PsychoBabel & Skoob Books
Returning unwanted goods
7 days to cancel purchase for non-faulty goods
In the EU, you have the right to cancel your on-line purchase within seven working days.�
This seven-day "cooling off" period begins on the day when you receive your purchase.�
You can choose to cancel your order for any reason within this time frame – even if you simply changed your mind.
We will give you a refund within 30 days. This refund must include any shipping charges you paid when you made your purchase.
Although you have a right of refund, you will have to pay the postage costs of shipping goods bought on-line back to us.
Our voluntary returns guarantee: You may return, for a full refund, any item ordered from us within 30 days of receipt, provided it is in perfect condition.
Please contact us to obtain a returns authorisation by completing and returning this cancellation form, emailing (firstname.lastname@example.org) or telephoning +44(0)1235 861411. You will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us, unless we delivered it to you in error or it is faulty. It is your responsibility to ensure safe return of the item.
If you return a high-value item, we recommend you use a recorded delivery service. Once we've received your item, we'll refund the same means of payment as you used to make your purchase. This returns guarantee doesn't affect your statutory rights and therefore doesn't affect your right of cancellation described above.
Emails are usually answered within 24 hours, except at weekends.Shipping/Delivery TimesWe ship orders from Monday to Friday and all orders received and paid for before 3:00pm are sent the same day. Orders placed on weekends or Bank Holidays are shipped the following business day.
UK packages are sent via Royal Mail. International orders are shipped via Royal Mail's airmail service. Expedited courier deliveries can be arranged. Please contact us for a quote.
Heavy orders (over 5kg UK or international) are usually shipped via private couriers. If your order is for a particularly heavy book or a volume set, please contact us with your shipping address and we will quote your total cost - the price of your order plus shipping costs - before you place your order.
Postal Insurance and special delivery is available at extra cost - simply let us know and we'll quote your total order amount, including p&p for whatever service you require.
About the Seller
About PsychoBabel & Skoob Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- Title Page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- Full page illustration or photograph. Plates are printed separately from the text of the book, and bound in at production. I.e.,...
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp...
- Foxing is the age related browning, or brown-yellowish spots, that can occur to book paper over time. When this aging process...
- Shelf Wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is...