Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Navarre Society Limited. Very Good. Hardcover, two volume set. New Edition, with an introduction and twenty colored plates. The Navarre Society Limited, London, 1927. Blue cloth covered boards with gilt titles and decoration. Both copies show yellowing to spine, but gilt title still legible. Some rubbing at edges and spine tips, binding is sound. Tanning to pages, no marks or writing. Deckle edges with gilt at top edge of page block.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Barner Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Life of Beau Brummel Vol. 1 & 2. by Captain Jesse
- Captain Jesse
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity available
- Navarre Society Limited
Terms of Sale
Full guarantee--if not satisfied, please return book for full refund.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2003
New Paltz, New York
Ask Seller a Question
About Barner Books
On-line sales of top quality books. Also operating BARNER BOOKS in New Paltz New York - outstanding selection of Used, Out-of-Print and some new books. Barner Books features a broad selection of handmade journals.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]