Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York, New York: McGraw-Hill Book Company, 1969. Book. Good -. Oversized Hardcover. Good - oversized hardcover with no dustjacket. Some rubbing, bumping and chipping to edges and corners of book but overall a good reading copy..
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Snowball Bookshop (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Life of the Cave
- Mohr, Charles E. And Poulson, Thomas L
- Book condition
- Used - Good -
- McGraw-Hill Book Company
- Place of Publication
- New York, New York
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Mastercard, Visa, Discover, Novus, check or money order; Media mail $3.50 and priority $5.00. Oversize and heavy books quoted separately. Overseas shipments and heavier books quoted separately. All dustjackets covered with Demco clear mylar covers. Books returnable within 30 days in same condition with prior approval of bookshop owner.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2004
Ask Seller a Question
About Snowball Bookshop
A charming used bookstore in a renovated building in beautiful Downtown Barberton, OH. A general bookstore with over 1000,000 volumes of very nice condition hardcover and paperback books in all categories. Store hours are Mon-Fri 10-6, Sat 10-4.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- reading copy
- Indicates a book that is perfectly serviceable for reading. It may have a defect or damage. As such, reading copy is not...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- A defect in which small pieces are missing from the edges; fraying or small pieces of paper missing the edge of a paperback, or...[more]