Life Magazine December 13, 1963 Vol. 55, No. 24
by Hunt, George P. ( ed )
St. Catharines, Ontario
Standard Delivery: 6 to 12 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
First Appearance first printing of collection of articles. Collected in this magazine are the following: Germs' Busy Social Life by Thomas J. Fleming, Johnson on the Job by John L. Steele, Volcano at Sea, Items in the News, Trains without Featherbedding, Election Terrorism in Venezuela, New Anti Sub Rocket, Comeback for the Oryx, The Cathedral of Toledo photographed by Dmitri Kessel, The Diligenti Quints by Miguel Acoca, Oppenheimer and Teller by Robert Coughlin. Address label on the front cover. Moderate rubbing to the surface of the front cover. Light edge wear. In good condition.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Scene of the Crime Books, IOBA (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Life Magazine December 13, 1963 Vol. 55, No. 24
- Hunt, George P. ( ed )
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Quantity available
- First appearance first printing
- Time, Inc.
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Non Fiction; Time Magazine;
Terms of Sale
Scene of the Crime Books, IOBA
You can return any item up to 30 days of delivery. Please contact me if your not happy with a book and we'll work it out.
About the Seller
About Scene of the Crime Books, IOBA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.