The Life of Mansie Wauch, Tailor in Dalkeith; Written by Himself [Hiester H. Muhlenberg]
by Moir, David Macbeth
- Good +
Lansdowne, Pennsylvania, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Classic Books and Ephemera (US)
- Seller's Inventory #
- The Life of Mansie Wauch, Tailor in Dalkeith; Written by Himself [Hiester H. Muhlenberg]
- Moir, David Macbeth
- Hard Cover
- Book Condition
- Used - Good +
- Quantity Available
- J. & J. Harper
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Humor; Biography & Autobiography;
Terms of Sale
Classic Books and Ephemera
If the item is not as described, the buyer must contact us within 72 hours of their receipt of it. We will refund the full amount with the costs of return shipping within 24 hours of receipt of the item.
About the Seller
About Classic Books and Ephemera
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- Title Page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Marbled Paper
- Decorative colored paper that imitates marble with a veined, mottled, or swirling pattern. Commonly used as the end papers or...
- Half Title
- The blank front page which appears just prior to the title page, and typically contains only the title of the book, although, at...
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...
- Morocco is a style of leather book binding that is usually made with goatskin, as it is durable and easy to dye. (see also...
- The heel of the spine.
- Calf or calf hide is a common form of leather binding. Calf binding is naturally a light brown but there are ways to treat the...