The Life of Marie Antoinette (Two Volumes)
by Rocheterie, Maxime De La
- Very Good/No Jacket
Eastbourne, East Sussex
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Camillas Bookshop (GB)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- The Life of Marie Antoinette (Two Volumes)
- Rocheterie, Maxime De La
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good/No Jacket
- James R. Osgood, McIlvaine & Co
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Rocheterie, s, Life, of, Marie, Antoinette, (English, Translation)
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Camillas Bookshop
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- Very Good condition can describe a used book that does show some small signs of wear - but no tears - on either binding or... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.