LIFE AND WORK OF THE SEVENTH EARL OF SHAFTESBURY, K.G. with portraits, The.
by Hodder, Edwin
- See description
West Brookfield, Massachusetts
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- OLD WORKING BOOKS & Bindery (Est. 1994) (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- LIFE AND WORK OF THE SEVENTH EARL OF SHAFTESBURY, K.G. with portraits, The.
- Hodder, Edwin
- Book condition
- London, Paris, New York and Melbourne: Cassell & Co. Ltd, 1886.
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
OLD WORKING BOOKS & Bindery (Est. 1994)
Point of Sale (by phone or fax), Checks, MO, drafts in US Funds. MA residents invoiced 6.25% Sales Tax. We cost (drop) ship world-wide via USPS, but will ship via other specified carriers and by your account number via pick-up service. We ship promptly in professional packaging. In office for questions 5am-3pm EST Mon-Sat @ (508) 867-3434 (calls returned on complete messages including book title or number) or 24/7 secure fax. Notify us of intent to return within 3 days of receipt in original packaging and matching post. On March 31 2018 (9-3) we will be at Flamingo Eventz Boxborough (MA) Paper Town with bindings and cards. Hope to see you there
About the Seller
About OLD WORKING BOOKS & Bindery (Est. 1994)
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- Marbled boards
- ... [More]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- raised band(s)
- Raised bands refer to the ridges that protrude slightly from the spine on leather bound books. The bands are created... [More]
- Full page illustration or photograph. Plates are printed separately from the text of the book, and bound in at production. I.e.,... [More]
- Calf or calf hide is a common form of leather binding. Calf binding is naturally a light brown but there are ways to treat... [More]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]