Lightning Ridge the Land of Black Opals
by IDRIESS, Ion L
- very good
- Very Good /No Jacket
Auckland, New Zealand
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Mainly Fiction (NZ)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Lightning Ridge the Land of Black Opals
- IDRIESS, Ion L
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Angus & Robertson
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
Payment is to be received before delivery and can be made through the online services of PayPal, by sending a check or money order (not Postal) in US$ or other currencies, by cash in US$, or by credit card(Visa/Mastercard).If paying by credit card please allow for currency fluctuations as charges are made in New Zealand dollars.All books will be very securely packaged in special foam/bubble wrap.If not satisfied we will refund or attempt to replace.
About the Seller
About Mainly Fiction
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback. Also... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.