Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Garden City: Dutton, 1953. Hardcover. Very Good/very good-. Lester Kohs. Very good book in very good- dust jacket. Dust jacket has some age toning, especially on rear and flap folds, now in new removable protective cover. Blue boards with red print on spine. Prior owner's bookplate on front paste down. Pages are clean and unmarked with deckle edges. Dutton / Science Fiction Book Club hard cover with dust jacket, Feb. 1954, cover art by Lester Kohs. 8vo (8.5"" x 5.75"") The author's second science fiction novel, published in UK as Project Jupiter.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Bujoldfan (US)
- Seller Inventory #
- The Lights in the Sky are Stars
- Fredric Brown
- Lester Kohs
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- very good-
- Quantity available
- Place of Publication
- Garden City
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Science Fiction / Fantasy;
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2017
Ask Seller a Question
All books ship in boxes, and are packed with care. I will happily supply images of any item in advance of purchase, please ask.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]