Lincoln in the Bardo.
by SAUNDERS, George. Signed and dated with a drawing
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Edmonds, Washington, United States
Bibliophiles Club Membership
Standard delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Random House, 2017. Signed by George Saunders, dated 2017 in black, red and blue. First edition / First printing. Black paper-covered spine, slate paper-covered boards. Fine in fine dust jacket. Small previous owner name at the top of the front-free endpaper. Winner of the 2017 Booker Prize.
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Orpheus Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Lincoln in the Bardo.
- SAUNDERS, George. Signed and dated with a drawing
- Black paper-covered spine, slate paper-covered boards.
- Book Condition
- Used - Fine
- Jacket Condition
- Quantity Available
- First edition / First printing.
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Random House,
- Place of Publication
- New York:
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Alternative History Fiction; Fiction;
Terms of Sale
When we state First Edition we always mean a First Printing. If you have questions about a listing, please email, or telephone between the hours of 9 a.m. and 9 p.m. Pacific Time. Credit cards are accepted through Biblio or PayPal. International orders must be paid in U.S. currency and will be shipped at different rates. We ship via the U.S. postal service, FedEx and UPS unless other arrangements are made. If you select surface mail, it will be shipped via media rate. Oversize and heavy shipments will accrue additional charges. Returns may be made within 7 days of receipt and must be insured at full value and received in the same condition as when sent. Prior notice of return is appreciated.
About the Seller
About Orpheus Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...