lined up bulk senses (Larry Eigner Signed, Inscribed to Winston Leyland)
by Larry Eigner
- Like New
Frederick, Maryland, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Extended Description and Notes
Burning Deck, 1979. Softcover. Like New. Celebrated American poet Larry Eigner's ca. 1970's compilation of poetry, lined up bulk senses. Bound in yellow wrappers with green and red lettering to front panel. One of 500 copies issued. Warren Olde Style font. A major figure in the Black Mountain School, Eigner was called by Charles Bukowski "the greatest living poet," and he exercised great influence on the Language Poetry School of poets. Inscribed and signed by Eigner to publisher Winston Leyland, "one of the seminal figures in gay publishing" and founder of The Gay Sunshine Press thus "For | Winston Leyland | Larry | Eigner | Feb 4 '81." Notably, Eigner signatures are remarkable for having been accomplished with the use of only two fingers. Signature unconditionally guaranteed to pass any COA examination. 20 unnumbered pages. 9 1/4" x 5 3/8". Tight, immaculate copy.
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Midnight Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- lined up bulk senses (Larry Eigner Signed, Inscribed to Winston Leyland)
- Larry Eigner
- Book Condition
- New Like New
- Quantity Available
- Burning Deck
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
Orders securely packaged and shipped within 2 business days with USPS tracking number and delivery confirmation. All items guaranteed as described. Returns accepted within 30 days. PayPal preferred (but not required) if paying by credit card. Checks and money orders also accepted.
About the Seller
About Midnight Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The paper covering on the outside of a paperback. Also see the entry for pictorial wraps, color illustrated coverings for...
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp...
- Association Copy
- An association copy is a copy of a book which has been signed and inscribed by the author for a personal friend, colleague, or...
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has been...
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"...
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.