by BALZAC, Honoré de
- See description
LONDON, United Kingdom
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Les Cent-Une, Société de Femmes Bibliophiles, Paris., 1967. First edition thus. Quarto. 131 pages. 10 original colour eaux-fortes lithographs by Bogratchew. Printed on Vélin d'Arches paper, loose sheets in a printed folder.One of 101 numbered copies (this copy being designated for Mrs John Bruce) signed by the artist and the president and vice-president of the Society.Fine in near fine folding chemise and near-fine patterned paper slipcase both of which are just a little bruised at top edge.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Peter Ellis bookseller (GB)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- BALZAC, Honoré de
- Book condition
- Les Cent-Une, Société de Femmes Bibliophiles, Paris.
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
Peter Ellis bookseller
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2009
Ask Seller a Question
About Peter Ellis bookseller
A shop in one of the last remaining bookselling enclaves of London, with a carefully selected stock of modern first editions, art and illustrated books, travel literature and other subjects. Known for books in fine condition.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The term quarto is used to describe a page or book size. A printed sheet is made with four pages of text on each side, and the... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]