Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
A Lion Among Men is the third novel in Gregory Maguire's The Wicked Years and was released in the UK on October 2, 2008, and on October 14, 2008 in the US. In an interview with the Akron Beacon Journal in October 2006, Maguire said "this book will be about the differing moralities... among soldiers, for one, and diplomats, for another... about decisions to wage war" and "One of the main characters is the Cowardly Lion".
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Green Globe Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- A Lion Among Men
- Maguire, Gregory
- Book condition
- New New
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- First edition, as stated/first printing
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- William Morrow & Co
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- COLLECTIBLE; COLLECTIBLE; COLLECTIBLE; Oz (Imaginary place) -- Fiction; Cowardly Lion (Fictitious character) -- Fiction; Lions -- Fiction; Witches -- Fiction; Cowardly Lion (Fictitious character) -- Fiction; Wicked Witch of the West (Fictitious character)
Terms of Sale
Green Globe Books
Terms of sale for Green Globe Books
1. Orders ship within 2 business days. Shipping costs are based on books weighing 2.2 LB, or 1 KG. If your book order is heavy or oversized, we will contact you to let you know extra shipping charges are required. Additionally, and in order to prevent fraud, we will not ship books abroad by First Class International Package Service. We list USPS Media Mail, Priority Mail and Priority Mail International delivery rates in our shipping matrix. If you require faster shipping, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for SUPERFAST DELIVERY SERVICE, namely: USPS Priority Mail Express International-estimated 3-5 day delivery; USPS Global Express Guaranteed to be delivered by date certain [GXG]; FedEx; or UPS! You must contact Focus Point Books to make payment on or before 1:00 P.M. Eastern Time of your desired ship date to initiate the ordering process.
2. Damaged Book Returns include those damaged in transit and those returned by the buyer in a condition other than that at the time of purchase. For example, a buyer who purchases a book in its original, unopened publisher stock box; returns it opened in the stock box or without it; will be charged shipping and handling plus either a 15% restocking fee or a damage fee, which ever is greater. Additionally, all refused book purchases; undeliverable book purchases; and delivered books that are returned unopened will be refunded, less cost of postage and customers a 15% restocking fee.
4. Green Globe Books wants you to be a happy and satisfied customer. If you have any questions please do contact us at: email@example.com
About the Seller
About Green Globe Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes: