In the Lion's Court Power, Ambition, and Sudden Death in the Reign of Henry VIII
by Wilson, Derek
- Near Fine in Very Good+ dust jacket
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: St. Martin's Press. Near Fine in Very Good+ dust jacket. 2002. First American Edition; First Printing. Hardcover. 0312286961 . In-depth look at six men who surrounded Henry VIII and their part in the story of this sometimes unbelievable monarch. In top shape, w/prev owner's gold embossed sticker front free endpaper. ; Large 8vo 9" - 10" tall; 576 pages .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Bluebird Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- In the Lion's Court Power, Ambition, and Sudden Death in the Reign of Henry VIII
- Wilson, Derek
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine in Very Good+ dust jacket
- First American Edition; First Printing
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- St. Martin's Press
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- >>Biography, Autobiography, Memoir; >>England, UK and UK History; >>European History;
Terms of Sale
All sales sold on a satisfaction guaranteed basis--all we ask is that you notify us within 30 days of purchase that you would like to return an item.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Bluebird Books
Bluebird Books is the bookselling business of Eric Mayer, operating from my base in Littleton, Colorado. I specialize in classic fiction and literature, books on birds and natural history, railroadiana, biography, history and many other genres. Bluebird Books features publications by the Modern Library and Everyman's Library. I offer free shipping on books shipped within the US via USPS Media Mail. INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: I recommend that you use Biblio.com for your international orders because they have formed a partnership with Asendia to allow for much more affordable shipping on parcels weighing under 5 lb. (about 2.26 kg).
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]