Stock Photo: Cover May Be Different
Listen to the Stories: Gay and Lesbian Catholics Talk About Their Lives and The Church
by Holtz, Raymond C.; Raymond C. Holtz (Edited by)
- Like New/No Jacket
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
The Bronx, New York, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York & London: Garland Publishing, Inc., 1991. Decorative Canvas Hardcover. Like New/No Jacket. 8vo or 8° (Medium Octavo): 7¾" x 9¾" tall. 249 pp. Clean, fresh copy with very light shelf wear, crisp pages and clean text. No dj.
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- gearbooks (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Listen to the Stories: Gay and Lesbian Catholics Talk About Their Lives and The Church
- Holtz, Raymond C.; Raymond C. Holtz (Edited by)
- Decorative Canvas Hardcover
- Book Condition
- New Like New
- Jacket Condition
- No Jacket
- Quantity Available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Garland Publishing, Inc.
- Place of Publication
- New York & London
- Date Published
- Gay & Lesbian Studies, Christian Studies, Homosexuality, Religious Studies
- 8vo or 8° (Medium Octavo): 7¾" x 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
Orders usually ship within 2 business days. Shipping costs are based on books weighing 2.2 lb or 1 Kg; if your book order is heavy or over sized, we may contact you to let you know extra shipping is required. As an EXTRA Service: Orders received before 3:00 pm EDT/EST will ship the same day (Mo-Fri)!!!
About the Seller
Biblio member since 2007
The Bronx, New York
Ask Seller a Question
At this time, online sales only!
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp...
- Shelf Wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is...
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...