THE LITTLE BLACK SAMBO STORY BOOK : A TREASURY OF SUNSHINE STORIES FOR CHILDREN
by Stephenson, Eunice
- very good
- Very good
Brooklyn, New York
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
An unusual early version of the Little Sambo story, featuring the title character as an Indian boy dealing with a succession of hungry tigers. With seventeen additional stories (in which Sambo does not appear). Part of the Winston Easy-to-Read Story Books series. OCLC records three copies, at the Library of Congress, University of Florida, and Toronto Public Library.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- W. C. Baker Rare Books & Ephemera (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- THE LITTLE BLACK SAMBO STORY BOOK : A TREASURY OF SUNSHINE STORIES FOR CHILDREN
- Stephenson, Eunice
- Eunice Stephenson
- Book condition
- Used - Very good
- Quantity available
- The John C. Winston Co.
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- children's literature, India, illustrated, color plates
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
W. C. Baker Rare Books & Ephemera
7 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 7 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Items must be returned in the same condition in which they were received.
About the Seller
About W. C. Baker Rare Books & Ephemera
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Full page illustration or photograph. Plates are printed separately from the text of the book, and bound in at production. I.e.,...[more]
- The page bound on the left side of a book, opposite to the recto page.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]