LITTLE BROTHER & LITTLE SISTER
by Rackham, Arthur; Brothers Grimm
- Very good minus.
Silver Spring, Maryland, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Type Punch Matrix (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- LITTLE BROTHER & LITTLE SISTER
- Rackham, Arthur; Brothers Grimm
- Book Condition
- Used - Very good minus.
- Quantity Available
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Limited Edition,20th century,English & British,Mythology & Folklore,Golden Age,Fairy Tales
Terms of Sale
Type Punch Matrix
We work hard to meet our ethical responsibility to describe material accurately. All items are guaranteed as described and may be returned for any reason within 30 days. Please notify us before mailing a return.
We guarantee the authenticity of our items. All items are original (meaning not facsimiles or reproductions), first editions (i.e. first printings), unless otherwise noted.
All items subject to prior sale. Expedited, overnight, or international shipping, as well as other carriers, may carry additional costs beyond quoted rates. All orders are packed with great care and receive tracking information, as well as a direct contact in case of any questions.
If for any reason you are dissatisfied with your purchase, please contact us.
About the Seller
About Type Punch Matrix
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- Full page illustration or photograph. Plates are printed separately from the text of the book, and bound in at production. I.e.,...
- The term quarto is used to describe a page or book size. A printed sheet is made with four pages of text on each side, and the...
- Text Block
- Most simply the inside pages of a book. More precisely, the block of paper formed by the cut and stacked pages of a book....
- "Laid In" indicates that there is something which is included with, but not attached to the book, such as a sheet of paper. The...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- Top Edge Gilt
- Top edge gilt refers to the practice of applying gold or a gold-like finish to the top of the text block (the edges the pages...