Little Bullets From Batala
- Good/No Jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London: Gall And Inglis A Solid Book, Not Dated But Inscribed And Dated 1896. Some Reading Fingerprints On A Few Pages But Overall Clean And Legible. Inscription On Ffep. Blue Decorated Cloth Covers. Middle Panel Title With Orange Flowers Above And Below. Same Design And Configuration On The Spine Minor Wear To Spine Ends And Rubbing To Edges. But Still Solidly Bound
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Westside Stories (CA)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Little Bullets From Batala
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Gall And Inglis
- Place of Publication
- A.L.O.E Little Bullets Batala Fiction Vintage
- 12mo - over 6¾ - 7¾" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Extra shipping required on heavier books.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2015
Ask Seller a Question
About Westside Stories
Used, hard to find, and out of print books. Large fiction and non-fiction sections, Over 25000 books in store.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A common abbreviation for Front Free End Paper. Generally, it is the first page of a book and is part of a single sheet that... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has been... [More]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.