Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Philadelphia: Henry Altemus, 1921. In grey paper covered boards with pasteon illustration and green lettering and design on front cover and red cloth spine with dark lettering. Square and intact binding. Clean and unmarked endpapers and text pages. Bumping and rubbing to ends of spine. Moderate shelf wear. Photos upon request.. Hardcover. Good. 24mo - over 5" - 5¾" tall.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Quaker House Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Little Prayers for Little Lips
- Elizabeth Robinson Scovil
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Henry Altemus
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- 24mo - over 5" - 5¾" tall
Terms of Sale
Quaker House Books
Items must be returned within ten days of sale for a full refund if not satisfied.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2006
Ask Seller a Question
About Quaker House Books
My book holdings are eclectic in nature.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- shelf wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]