The Little Sister.
by Chandler, Raymond
- A Fine tight copy in a Very Good plus price-clipped dust jacket with shallow chipping to the head & heel of the spine. This
Standard Delivery: 6 to 7 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
A movie starlet with a gangster boyfriend and a pair of siblings with a shared secret lure Marlowe into the less than glamorous and more than a little dangerous world of Hollywood fame. Chandler's first foray into the industry that dominates the company town that is Los Angeles.From the Trade Paperback edition.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Gregor Rare Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Little Sister.
- Chandler, Raymond
- Book condition
- Used - A Fine tight copy in a Very Good plus price-clipped dust jacket with shallow chipping to the head & heel of the spine. This
- Quantity available
- Houghton Mifflin,
- Place of Publication
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Gregor Rare Books
All items are first US or UK printings unless otherwise noted. Signatures are guaranteed authentic. Items are subject to prior sale and returnable within 7 days of receipt if not as described. We accept all major credit cards and personal checks. Postage is extra. We ship Priority insured mail: $8.00 for the first item and $4.00 for each additional. International shipping will be billed at cost. Washington State residents will be charged 8.4% sales tax.
About the Seller
About Gregor Rare Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The lower most portion of the spine when the book is standing vertically.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- A defect in which small pieces are missing from the edges; fraying or small pieces of paper missing the edge of a paperback, or...[more]