Little White Hen : A Folk Tale
by Kijima, Hajime [adapted by]
- Fair/No Jacket
Georgetown, South Australia, Australia
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London: Macdonald, 1969. some wear cover edges, some library marks, loose in covers, otherwise book clean and tight. . Reprint. Hard Cover. Fair/No Jacket. Illus. by Hane. 4to - over 9¾" - 12" tall. Ex Library.
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Laura Books (AU)
- Seller's Inventory #
- Little White Hen : A Folk Tale
- Kijima, Hajime [adapted by]
- Book Condition
- Used - Fair
- Jacket Condition
- No Jacket
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- 4to - over 9¾" - 12&
- Childrens Hen
- Bookseller catalogs
- Childrens, Teenager, Young Adult;
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives wrongly described or damaged. Please ensure you have read the book or item description before ordering and understand its condition. Images , if provided, form part of the description. Any quoted postage is for books up to 500gm. Books weighing over this may incur extra postage charges. Any quoted postage times are estimates only and are subject to Australia Post services.
About the Seller
Biblio member since 2017
Georgetown, South Australia
Ask Seller a Question
About Laura Books
Our store is online only. We began in 2004 and since then have shipped books extensively throughout Australia and Internationally. Our books are categorized into about 75 categories including Australiana, Art, Agriculture, Politics, Large Print and many others. Our books vary widely in condition and we encourage customers to ensure they have read and understood the description prior to ordering. Requests for Images or extra images is encouraged.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...