Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Little Women (or Meg, Jo, Beth and Amy) is a novel by American author Louisa May Alcott (1832–1888). Written and set in the Alcott family home, Orchard House, in Concord, Massachusetts, it was published in two parts in 1868 and 1869. The novel follows the lives of four sisters—Meg, Jo, Beth and Amy March—and is loosely based on the author's childhood experiences with her three sisters.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Mainly Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Little Women
- Alcott, Louisa M
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Quantity available
- David McKay
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Please add $4.50 USPS media rate shipping in the USA. Please inquire for all other rates. All books subject to prior sale. Paypal, Check, Money Order accepted. Pennsylvania residents please add 6% sales tax. First printings are always stated in our description. Books are returnable within 10 days. Please contact us for instructions before making a return. We are professional booksellers who place the highest standards on our service, description, and the quality of our stock.
About the Seller
About Mainly Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Pebbled cloth or leather describes the covering of a hardcover ...[more]