Lives of Mrs. Ann H. Judson, Mrs. Sarah B. Judson, and Mrs. Emily C. Judson, Missionaries to Burmah, in Three Parts
by Willson, Mrs. Arabella M
- See description
Salt Spring Island, British Columbia
Standard Delivery: 6 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Black Sheep Books (CA)
- Seller Inventory #
- Lives of Mrs. Ann H. Judson, Mrs. Sarah B. Judson, and Mrs. Emily C. Judson, Missionaries to Burmah, in Three Parts
- Willson, Mrs. Arabella M
- Book condition
- C.M. Saxton
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- Religion, Missionary, Biography, Antiquarian, Burma, Missionaries to Burmah,
- Bookseller catalogs
- Religion, Spirituality & New Age; History; Asia;
- 8vo - over 7¾\" - 9¾\" tall
Terms of Sale
Black Sheep Books
Shipping charges are calculated for a standard parcel under 1 kg. Additional charges will apply for heavier shipments, but not until the customer agrees. Canadian customers, please note that applicable sales taxes will be added. Please contact us with any questions you might have.
About the Seller
About Black Sheep Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- text block
- Most simply the inside pages of a book. More precisely, the block of paper formed by the cut and stacked pages of a...[more]
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The inside margin of a book, connecting the pages to the joints near the binding.
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.