The Living Model Railway: Developing, Operating and Enjoying Your Layout (Library of Railway Modelling)
by Hendry, R. Powell
Standard Delivery: 7 to 28 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Carmarthenshire Rare Books. (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Living Model Railway: Developing, Operating and Enjoying Your Layout (Library of Railway Modelling)
- Hendry, R. Powell
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Jacket condition
- First Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Silver Link Books
- Place of Publication
- United Kingdom
- Date published
- Steam Trains. Railways. Trains. Locomotives.
- Bookseller catalogs
- 4to - over 9¾" - 12" tall
Terms of Sale
Carmarthenshire Rare Books.
All books sold as complete unless stated otherwise. Books may be returned within two weeks if not as described. We post twice weekly and a proof of postage is retained for all items shipped. Tracking is not available unless requested and will be at considerable extra cost.
About the Seller
About Carmarthenshire Rare Books.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- price clipped
- When a book is described as price-clipped, it indicates that the portion of the dust jacket flap that has the publisher's...[more]
- Also known as book jacket, dust cover, or dust wrapper, a dust jacket is a protective and decorative cover for a book that is...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]