LIVING THE ROCK 'N ROLL DREAM: THE ADVENTURES OF BUZZ CASON
by Cason, Buzz; Foreword by Brenda Lee
- very good
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Champ & Mabel Collectibles (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- LIVING THE ROCK 'N ROLL DREAM: THE ADVENTURES OF BUZZ CASON
- Cason, Buzz; Foreword by Brenda Lee
- Book condition
- Used - Very good
- Jacket condition
- very good
- Quantity available
- First Edition, Stated
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Hall Leonard
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Buzz Cason Rock Musicians United States Music Biography History Criticism
- Bookseller catalogs
- ROCK MUSIC;
Terms of Sale
Champ & Mabel Collectibles
Check or money order in U.S. funds. Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover credit card payment accepted. Payment also accepted through PayPal.
Returns accepted if book is not as described.
All items subject to prior sale.
California residents add 9% sales tax or supply seller's permit number.
Gayle Williamson is the owner of Champ & Mabel Collectibles, which is registered with the State of California and City of Los Angeles and permitted by the Los Angeles Police Commission (LAPD). Champ & Mabel Collectibles can be contacted by mail at: P.O. Box 741, San Pedro, California 90733; by phone at 310.833.8629; by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Seller
About Champ & Mabel Collectibles
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]