Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London: London Magizine Editions, 1974. Paperback. Good +/No Jacket. London: London Magizine Editions, 1974. Glossy stiff paper wraps show very minimal edgewear and almost no rubbing and are clean except for tiny letters on front wrap at top spine-edge corner. Same letters appear in pencil on inside of front wrap, as does previous owner's book plate. Tiny numbers in pencil in top corner of half-title page. Signed by poet under his name on title page and dated 21/xii/74. Then printed by poet, "For G....C... from his low-life lyricist. Tony Leningrad December 1974" Invoice as letter of provenance laid in.. Inscribed By Author. Soft Cover. Good +/No Jacket.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Black River Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Loiners
- Harrison, Tony
- Book condition
- Used - Good +
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Quantity available
- London Magizine Editions
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Black River Books
We accept payment by Visa, MasterCard,Discover,PayPal, check or money order. If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, we will happily refund your money. Please let us know within ten days after receipt of your purchase.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2005
South Haven, Michigan
Ask Seller a Question
About Black River Books
Black River Books is a hobby that grew into a passion, then an internet business, and finally into a business with an actual store front. Having the store has caused us to minimize our online presence. We are located at 330 Kalamazoo St. Suite 2, in South Haven, MI 49090. Order online, should you find a treasure in our small collection, check out our website, or stop in and see our in-store collection of over 40,000 books in beautiful South Haven, on the Black River and the shores of Lake Michigan.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- Full page illustration or photograph. Plates are printed separately from the text of the book, and bound in at production. I.e.,...[more]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]