Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
MACMILLAN, 1969. Book. Very Good. Hardcover. Book Club (BCE/BOMC). 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall. BUTTERSCOTCH AND WHITE JACKET. 1061 PAGES. (HEAVY). VG IN GOOD+ D/J. D/J EDGE LIGHTLY SOILED. BOOK IS CLEAN, BRIGHT AND SECURE. MACMILLAN. 1969, Book Club (BCE/BOMC). 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Jacque Mongelli (US)
- Seller Inventory #
- A LONG ROW OF CANDLES, MEMOIRS & DIARIES 1934-1954
- SULZBERGER, C.L
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- Book Club (BCE/BOMC)
- Date published
- HISTORY MEMOIR BIOGRAPHY AUTOBIOGRAPHY C.L. SULZBERGER 1934-1954 DIARY
- Bookseller catalogs
- HISTORY; NON-FICTION; BIOGRAPHIES & MEMOIRS;
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
Turnable within 7 days of receipt if not as described.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2006
Ask Seller a Question
About Jacque Mongelli
Over 45 years of experience.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- Very Good condition can describe a used book that does show some small signs of wear - but no tears - on either binding or...[more]
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.