The Long Walk
by Bachman, Richard (King, Stephen)
- Fine with No dust jacket as issued
Lincoln City, Oregon
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Phenomenal bestselling horror.On the first day of May, one hundred teenage boys meet for an event known throughout the country as "The Long Walk," a deadly contest of endurance and determination, where each step could literally be their last.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Robert's Bookshop (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Long Walk
- Bachman, Richard (King, Stephen)
- Book condition
- Used - Fine with No dust jacket as issued
- First Edition; First Printing
- Place of Publication
- Date published
Terms of Sale
We guarantee our books to be as described. If we are in error, any of our materials are returnable at our expense. Postal insurance is at the option and expense of the purchaser. Be aware that postage on this website is approximate, and depends on the item and your choice of shipping method. Over size or overweight items will incur extra charges, but only to the extent of our actual costs. We do not intend postage to be a source of revenue. This is particularly true of international shipments. Please contact us for actual costs for such shipments. Always feel free to contact our shop with any questions, by phone or email, or (nicest of all) in person.
About the Seller
About Robert's Bookshop
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Copyright page
- The page in a book that describes the lineage of that book, typically including the book's author, publisher, date of...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]