A Long Walk to Freedom: The Autobiography of Nelson Mandela - Signed Limited Edition
by Mandela, Nelson
- Fine as new/None as issued
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Los Angeles, California, United States
Bibliophiles Club Membership
Standard delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Little, Brown & Co., 1994. Hardcover. Book is in Fine as new condition. 1st printing. SIGNED LIMITED EDITION. This is one of 1000 numbered edition quarter bound in leather and signed on the limitation page by Nelson Mandela. In custom made green slipcase. Black leather quarter bound in the spine and front, strikingly green cloth cover. Top edge gilt. Book is in pristine, fine condition. In custom made slipcase.
Nelson Mandela is one of the great moral and political leaders of our time: an international hero whose lifelong dedication to the fight against racial oppression in South Africa won him the Nobel Peace Prize and the presidency of his country. Since his triumphant release in 1990 from more than a quarter-century of imprisonment, Mandela has been at the center of the most compelling and inspiring political drama in the world. As president of the African National Congress and head of South Africa's antiapartheid movement, he was instrumental in moving the nation toward multiracial government and majority rule. He is revered everywhere as a vital force in the fight for human rights and racial equality. LONG WALK TO FREEDOM is his moving and exhilarating autobiography, destined to take its place among the finest memoirs of history's greatest figures. Here for the first time, Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela tells the extraordinary story of his life--an epic of struggle, setback, renewed hope, and ultimate triumph.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Blue Sky Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- A Long Walk to Freedom: The Autobiography of Nelson Mandela - Signed Limited Edition
- Mandela, Nelson
- Book Condition
- New Fine as new
- Jacket Condition
- None as issued
- Quantity Available
- Signed Limited Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Little, Brown & Co
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- signed, limited, 1st
- Bookseller catalogs
- History; Reference; Heads Of States; Signed;
Terms of Sale
Blue Sky Books
Credit Card, Money Order and Paypal are accepted as payment. No personal checks accepted. Books will be shipped within 2 business days upon order. Returns accepted only if book is not in the described condition or because of an ISBN mismatch. We must be notified of intent to return within 4 days of receiving of book(s).
About the Seller
Blue Sky Books
About Blue Sky Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Top Edge Gilt
- Top edge gilt refers to the practice of applying gold or a gold-like finish to the top of the text block (the edges the pages...
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....