Lorna Doone. A Romance of Exmoor
by Blackmore R.D
- very good
- Very Good/No Jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London: Collins Clear-Type Press A lovely maroon leather bound edition of this title with maroon card slipcase.. The book is tight but has a split in the gutter by the preface which has not compromised the binding. This appears to have been a binding issue rather than a handling one. No marks or inscriptions. The book is undated estimated 1940s approx Solid maroon leather binding, pristine. Sliipcase is maroon card with very minor chipping to edges.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Westside Stories (CA)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Lorna Doone. A Romance of Exmoor
- Blackmore R.D
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Quantity available
- Collins Clear-Type Press
- Place of Publication
- Classic Lorna Doone Leather
- 16mo - over 5¾" - 6¾" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Extra shipping required on heavier books.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2015
Ask Seller a Question
About Westside Stories
Used, hard to find, and out of print books. Large fiction and non-fiction sections, Over 25000 books in store.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- The inside margin of a book, connecting the pages to the joints near the binding.
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A defect in which small pieces are missing from the edges; fraying or small pieces of paper missing the edge of a paperback, or... [More]