Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Dana Estes & Company. 1898. Hardcover. Possible first edition. Blue cloth boards, with front showing Indians sighting an airship with a sun in background. Previous owner's bookplate is inside front cover, and some writing is on front endpaper. No other marking or writing in book. Binding is still tight. Spine has faded some, and bottom end of spine is rolled and worn. Corners are still fairly straight, with some wear .; Possible first edition. Blue cloth boards, with front showing Indians sighting an airship with a sun in background. .
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Inside the Covers (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Lost City
- Badger, Josheph E., Jr
- Book condition
- Dana Estes & Company
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Inside the Covers
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2011
Ask Seller a Question
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- rolled spine or spine rolled. Damage to a book created by pressure to the spine making it fold or crease in the cover. Damage...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.