Louise Nevelson: Nevelson's World
by NEVELSON, Louise and Jean Lipman
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Manchester, VT: Hudson Hills Press, 1983. First edition / First printing. Black cloth. Fine in about fine plastic dust jacket, with rippling to the soft plastic.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Orpheus Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Louise Nevelson: Nevelson's World
- NEVELSON, Louise and Jean Lipman
- Louise Nevelson
- Black cloth.
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- First edition / First printing.
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Hudson Hills Press,
- Place of Publication
- Manchester, VT:
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Check, Money Order, or Cashiers Check with order unless credit has been established. Credit cards are accepted through PayPal and the Biblio site. Books may be reserved by telephone (425-351-6959) or Email (email@example.com) and will be held for 1 week pending payment in full. Note: When we state First Edition we are speaking of a First Printing. We strongly recommend that you call or Email to reserve books prior to sending payment via mail. Please telephone between the hours of 9 a.m. and 9 p.m. Pacific Time. Make Checks Payable To: Orpheus Books. Washington state residents must include 9.5% sales tax. International orders must be paid in U.S. currency and will be shipped at different rates. We ship via the U.S. postal service, FedEx and UPS unless other arrangements are made. If you select surface mail, it will be shipped via media rate. Oversize and heavy shipments will accrue additional charges. Returns may be made within 7 days of receipt and must be insured at full value and received in the same condition as when sent. Prior notice of return is appreciated.
About the Seller
About Orpheus Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]