Love Affair: A Venetian Journal
by Wright Morris
- near fine
- Near Fine/fine
Gridley, California, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Uncommon Works, IOBA, ABAA, ILAB (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Love Affair: A Venetian Journal
- Wright Morris
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket condition
- First Edition, First Printing
- Harper & Row
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- venice, europe, photography, travel
- Bookseller catalogs
- Geography & Travel;
Terms of Sale
Uncommon Works, IOBA, ABAA, ILAB
90 day return guarantee, for up to 90 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. The authenticity of signatures guaranteed.
Please note: Large, heavy and multi-volume sets billed at actual postage.
About the Seller
About Uncommon Works, IOBA, ABAA, ILAB
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- The term quarto is used to describe a page or book size. A printed sheet is made with four pages of text on each side, and the...
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...