Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Toni Morrison is the Robert F. Goheen Professor of Humanities at Princeton University. She has received the National Book Critics Circle Award and the Pulitzer Prize. In 1993 she was awarded the Nobel Prize in Literature. She lives in Rockland County, New York, and Princeton, New Jersey. From the Hardcover edition.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
Terms of Sale
All books are guaranteed as described and may be returned, with prior notice, within ten days. All bills are payable within thirty days from the date of the invoice. Shipping and insurance are additional. Overseas shipments will be sent by air mail unless otherwise instructed.
About the Seller
About Bromer Booksellers
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Goatskin, leather made from goat, is durable and easy to dye. The original and finest examples of Morocco binding are...[more]
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc....[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- A book that is less then 3 inches in width and ...[more]
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]