LOWER PIEDMONT COUNTRY
by NIXON, HERMAN C
- G+ IN BLUE BOARDS WITH RED SPINE BOX & GILT LETTERING. NO DJ. Pages: 244.
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Vintage-Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- LOWER PIEDMONT COUNTRY
- NIXON, HERMAN C
- Book condition
- Used - G+ IN BLUE BOARDS WITH RED SPINE BOX & GILT LETTERING. NO DJ. Pages: 244.
- Quantity available
- BOOKS FOR LIBRARIES PRESS
- Place of Publication
- FREEPORT, NY.
- Date published
- X-LIBRARY WITH USUAL FLAWS. LIGHT WEAR. TEXT BLOCK CLEAN & TIGHT., ALABAMA HISTORY, AMERICAN HISTORY, SOUTHERN STATES, U. S. HISTORY, SOCIOLOGY, 0836920643
Terms of Sale
Please indicate your preferred shipping method! Orders within the continental USA are shipped via media mail, unless otherwise arranged by you. We can also ship via USPS Priority Mail (uninsured).
Because of the USA situation with COVID and issues with USPS, we are currently shipping to USA addresses only.
If no shipping method is requested, we will ship via media mail (US Only). Washington state residents MUST add sales tax as per your local rate. All shipments are packed as carefully as possible. Larger books will cost more to ship Returns: You must notify us and return the book to us within 10 business days to receive a refund, with the item the same condition as when shipped. Shipping costs will not be refunded.
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good. Good is defined as "describes the average used and worn book...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- text block
- Most simply the inside pages of a book. More precisely, the block of paper formed by the cut and stacked pages of a...[more]
- A former library book, generally containing library acquisition and ownership stamped markings, and other typical indications of...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]