Loyal No More. Ontario's Struggle for a Seperate Destiny.
by Ibbitson, John
- near fine
- Near Fine/Near Fine
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Toronto: Harper & Brothers, Publishers, 2001 A very tight clean book. Previous owner's name on top of ffep .No other marks or inscriptions. Red hard cover boards with green quarterbind., bright gilt title on spine. DJ is tri-coloured with centre photos of canadian politicians. No apparent shelf or reading wear, in near fine condition.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Westside Stories (CA)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Loyal No More. Ontario's Struggle for a Seperate Destiny.
- Ibbitson, John
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket condition
- Near Fine
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- Harper & Brothers, Publishers
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Ontario Politics Government Federal Provincial Relations History
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Extra shipping required on heavier books.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2015
Ask Seller a Question
About Westside Stories
Used, hard to find, and out of print books. Large fiction and non-fiction sections, Over 25000 books in store.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- A common abbreviation for Front Free EndPaper. Generally, it is the first page of a book and is part of a single sheet that... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]